AX1800 Wireless Dual Band Ceiling Mount Access Point
- Ultra-Fast Wi-Fi 6 Speeds: Simultaneous 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 1201 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1775 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.
- High-Density Connectivity: 4 increased capacity to connect more devices simultaneously.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP), Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Seamless Roaming: Even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.
PoE Power Supply: With IEEE 802.3af/at PoE or Passive PoE, you can use Ethernet cables to transfer both electrical power and network data, making deployment more flexible and removing the need to install additional power cabling.
- Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
The Ceiling Mount EAP's elegant appearance and easy-mount design promote fast installation on any wall or ceiling surface, and allow it to blend in seamlessly with most interior decorating styles. The slimline, inconspicuous Wall Plate EAP can be easily installed into any standard EU/US wall junction box or 86 mm wall junction box.
PoE Power Supply
With IEEE 802.3af/at PoE or Passive PoE, you can use Ethernet cables to transfer both electrical power and network data, making deployment more flexible and removing the need to install additional power cabling.
Business-Class Hardware Design
Enterprise-class chipsets offer outstanding performance and support longer running time, higher client capacity and greater range. Dedicated high-power amplifiers, specialized antennas and professionally designed RF shields ensure excellent wireless performance.
802.11k and 802.11v seamless roaming provide seamless switching to the access point with optimal signal when moving between APs.
Omada Mesh technology enables wireless connectivity between access points for extended range, making wireless deployments more flexible and convenient.
Increased Efficiency with OFDMA
The Wi-Fi 6 standard uses OFDMA for more efficient channel use and reduced latency. Imagine your WiFi connection as a series of delivery trucks delivering data packets to your devices. With 802.11ac Wi-Fi, each delivery truck could only deliver one parcel to one device at a time. But with OFDMA, each truck can deliver multiple parcels to multiple devices simultaneously. This vast improvement in efficiency works for both uploads and downloads.
Advanced RF Management
MU-MIMO, Airtime Fairness, Beamforming, and Band Steering Technologies guarantee optimal RF performance for business-level applications. Easy Centralized Management Configure and monitor hundreds of Omada EAPs with ease using the Omada controller
- Primary Function: Access Point
- #Hide#Access Point Mode: Yes (Access Point Mode)
- Dual Band: Yes (Dual Band)
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 1200 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/g/b/a
- Antenna: Internal Omni
2.4 GHz: 2 x 4 dBi
5 GHz: 2 x 5 dBi
- Button(s): Reset bhutton
- Power Supply: “802.3at PoE, 12V/1.5A DC, 48V Passive PoE”
- Power Consumption: 14.4 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 160 x 160 x 33 mm
- Weatherproof: No
- Frequency: 5GHz: Up to 1201Mbps
2.4GHz: Up to 574Mbps
- Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
Enable/Disable SSID Broadcast
Automatic Channel Assignment
Transmit Power: Control Adjust transmit Power on dBm
- .: Rate Limit: Based on SSID/Client
Static IP/Dynamic IP
- Wireless Security: “Captive Portal Authentication
Wireless Mac Address Filtering
Wireless Isolation Between Clients
SSID to VLAN Mapping
Rogue AP Detection
WEP, WPA-Personal/Enterprise, WPA2-Personal/Enterprise, WPA3-Personal/Enterprise”
- Quality of Service: QoS(WMM)
- Management: “LED ON/OFF Control
Management MAC Access Control
SNMP: v1, v2c, v3
Restore & Backup
Firmware update via Web
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Environment (°C): Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: EAP620 HD
Ceiling/Wall Mounting Kits
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.8100 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime