AV1000 Gigabit Powerline AC Wi-Fi Extender
- Homeplug AV2 standard compliant – Provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000 Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters
- Dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi – AC1200 dual band Wi-Fi (867Mbps on 5GHz & 300Mbps on 2.4GHz) allows streaming, gaming, emailing, browsing and posting on your wireless devices, throughout your home
- Wi-Fi Auto-Sync – Simply copy your router‘s Wi-Fi settings and apply any changes across the secure powerline network with Wi-Fi Clone and Wi-Fi Move
- Gigabit Ethernet Port – Provide reliable high-speed wired connections for game consoles, smart TVs, and NAS
- Plug, Pair and Play – Quickly set up a secured Powerline network
Easily Extend Fast, – Reliable WiFi to Every Room
The powerline adapter TL-WPA7617 transforms your home’s existing electrical circuit into a ultra-fast-speed network, and brings wired and wireless networks to anywhere there is a power outlet.
- No need for new wires or drilling
- Network passes through walls and floors
- Compatible with any WiFi routers or other powerline products
- Expand coverage by adding more extenders
AV1000 Speeds and 300 Meters Range
Using advanced HomePlug AV2 technology, TL-WPA7617 ensures stable and high-speed WiFi, and also wired connection, providing data transmissions of up to 1000 Mbps over the electrical wiring for ranges up to 300 meters. Stream in HD, game online and download large files without interruption thanks to reliable powerline links.
Gigabit Ethernet for Reliable Connections
One Gigabit Ethernet port provides warp-speed wired connections for 4K HD streaming, lag-free gaming, and more. Two Ethernet cables are included in the box.
AC 1200 WiFi for Ultra-fast Internet Connections
AC1200 dual band WiFi (867 Mbps on 5GHz & 300 Mbps on 2.4GHz) allows streaming, gaming, emailing, browsing and posting on your wireless devices, throughout your home.
Plug and Play,
No Configuration Required
Ditch the complicated setup process for good. Get started with powerline in just two steps:
Step1 : connect the existing powerline adapter to your router.
Step2 : plug in TL-WPA7617 wherever you need wired and wireless internet service.
One-Touch Wi-Fi Configuration
Instantly copies the wireless network name (SSID) and password from your router by pressing the WiFi Clone button. Besides, any changes made to the WiFi settings of any powerline adapter will be automatically applied across the entire Powerline network.
Powerline Management on Your Smartphone
Manage your powerline Wi-Fi through tpPLC app from your smartphone (Android, iOS), or download new tpPLC Utility on PCs to manage the powerline network.
– View real-time powerline speed
– LED control (also controlled by LED On/Off button)
– Guest network
- Kit/Single: Single
- Wireless: Yes
- Wired Transfer Rate: 1000 Mbps
- Wireless Transfer Rate: 1200 Mbps (Dual Band)
- Standards and Protocols: “HomePlug AV2, HomePlug AV, IEEE 1901, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u,
IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz), IEEE 802.11a/n/ac (5GHz)”
- Interface(s): 1 x Gigabit Ethernet
- AC Pass Through: No
- Button(s): “Pair, Reset, Wi-Fi Clone, LED On/Off”
- LED: “Power, Powerline, Ethernet, Wi-Fi”
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 11W
- Range: Up to 300 meters/1000 feet over existing electrical wiring
- Modulation Technology: OFDM (PLC)
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Encryption: “Powerline: 128-bit AES Encryption
Wireless: WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK, WEP Encryptions”
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: 1 x AV1000 Gigabit Powerline: TL-WPA7617
1 x Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.4200 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years