Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Wall Plate Access Point
- Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1,167 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds with MU-MIMO.
- Four Gigabit Ports: 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports (1 uplink + 3 downlink), with one downlink port supporting PoE pass-through to provide power for wired device.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP), Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Elegant Appearance: Ultra slimmest and conspicuous design blends into hotel rooms, hospitals, offices, dormitories and any other environments.
- Easy Installation and PoE Support: Easy-mount construction, compatible with 86 mm & EU & US standard junction box, and 802.3af/at PoE support.
- Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
- Advanced Wireless Tech: Optimize network performance with MU-MIMO, Band Steering, and Beamforming technologies.
Dedicated Complete, Private Wi-Fi Network in Each Room
An EAP in each room allows guests to enjoy their own private Wi-Fi network that's fast, delivering a strong signal, and providing corner to corner coverage.
MU-MIMO + Dual-Band: Connect Faster and More
802.11ac wave 2 MU-MIMO technology enables multiple users to access the Internet simultaneously, which largely boosts up your network speed of up to 1,200 Mbps. Capable of transmitting in both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless band, it provides greater compatibility to connect varieties of devices.
Absolute Thinnest, Inconspicuous Design
The thinnest wall plate AP available-only 15 mm-featuring a sleek, minimalist appearance. Designed to blend in with the decor of hotel rooms, hospitals, offices and school dormitories, to deliver powerful Wi-Fi without clashing with the room.
Effortless Deployment with PoE Powered
With 802.3af/802.3at Power over Ethernet supported there's no need to install additional wiring in the building. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and you're ready to go.
Quick, Simplified Installation
EAP235-Wall is easy to install, so extra cost, time, or professional knowledge are completely unnecessary.
Full Gigabit Ports to Bridge Network
Equipped with four Gigabit data ports (1*uplink + 3*downlink), one downlink port offering PoE pass-through, to connect multiple devices to your gigabit network. Wired devices like VoIP phones can be powered with no need for extra electrical cables.
Omada SDN-Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliability.
Easy Management with the Omada App
Follow configuration instructions on the Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet.
- Primary Function: Access Point
- #Hide#Access Point Mode: Yes (Access Point Mode)
- Dual Band: Yes (Dual Band)
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 867 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): Uplink: 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port
Downlink: 3× 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Ports (One port supports PoE OUT. The PoE OUT feature requires 802.3at PoE+ input and the maximum output is 13 W.)
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Antenna: 2 x Dual-Band Antennas
2.4 GHz: 2 4 dBi
5 GHz: 2 4 dBi
- Button(s): Reset
- Power Supply: 802.3af/802.3at PoE
- Power Consumption: 9.8 watts /24.4 watts (PoE Out Included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 143 x 86 x 20 mm
- Weatherproof: No
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Wireless Functions: 16 SSIDs (8 SSIDs on each band)
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
Automatic Channel Assignment
Transmit Power Control
Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
- Wireless Security: “Captive Portal Authentication
Wireless Mac Address Filtering
Wireless Isolation Between Clients
SSID to VLAN Mapping
Local LAN port based VLAN
Rogue AP Detection
64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2-Enterprise”
- Quality of Service: Yes
- Management: “Omada App
LED ON/OFF Control
Management MAC Access Control
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Environment (°C): Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: Omada AC1200 Wall Plate Access Point
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.3220 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime