Tough. Ready. Scalable Purpose-built for Connected-Home, SOHO, & Small-to-Medium Business NAS Environments
- Optimised for NAS with AgileArray™ enables Dual-Plane Balancing and Time-Limited Error Recovery to deliver best-in-class RAID performance in multi-bay systems.
- Always On, Always Accessible IronWolf drives are designed for 24×7 usage, allowing users to access their data any time, anywhere.
- All-CMR Portfolio All IronWolf drives utilize Conventional Magnetic Recording (CMR) technology for consistent, best-in-class NAS performance.
- Built Tough IronWolf drives are rated for 180 TB/year workload, allowing consumer and commercial NAS users to seamlessly store and work with large amounts of networked data.
- Superior Reliability and Dependability IronWolf drives are rated for 1M hours MTBF and include a 3-year limited warranty for hassle-free data storage and best-in-class total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors. Built-in RV sensors for vibration tolerance and consistent performance in multi-bay systems.
- IronWolf Health Management (IHM) Actively protect your NAS data with Prevention, Intervention, and Recovery recommendations to ensure peak system health.
- Peace of mind with Data Recovery. IronWolf drives include three years of complimentary Rescue Data Recovery Services – in-house secure facilities, with an industry-leading recovery rate of 95% – so you do not have to incur high recovery costs in the event of accidental data corruption or drive damage.
- Type of Drive: NAS
- #Hide#Series: Seagate IronWolf
- Form Factor: 3.5″”””
- Capacity: 10 TB
- Interface Type: SATA
- Interface Speed: SATA III – 6Gb/s
- Speed: 7200 RPM
- Cache: 256 MB
- Condition: New
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Annual Work Rate: 180TB
- Weight: 705 g
- Dimensions: 26.11 x 101.85 x 146.99 mm
- Package Type: OEM
- Package Weight: 0.7100 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years or if the drive exceeds the Annual Work Rate (see above)