AV1000 Gigabit Powerline Starter Kit
- 1000 Mbps High-Speed Transfer Rate – Fast and stable transmissions with advanced HomePlug AV2
- Super-Fast Wired Connection – A gigabit port provides high-speed internet to PCs, IPTVs, and game consoles
- Plug & Play – No wiring and configuration required-simply plug in
- Easy Expansion – Expand coverage by simply adding more Powerline adapters
Where there's an Outlet, There's a Network.
The MP500 Kit transmits network data via existing electrical circuits, avoiding any negative influence obstacles have on the network. Enjoy a stable extended network with a transmission distance of up to 300 meters (on the same electrical circuit). Perfect for 4K streaming, online gaming, and graphics-intensive applications.
Dual Gigabit Transmission Fast. Unlimited. Enjoyable.
Equipped with advanced HomePlug AV2 technology, the maximum powerline transmission rate reaches a stunning 1000 Mbps-with a gigabit port that delivers a high-quality network through any one of your outlets.
Plug and Play
Immediately extend your network as soon as you connect one, without complex wiring and configuration. Simply connect an MP500 adapter to your router and plug another one into any outlet where you need wired internet service.
If a typical two-pack kit doesn't meet all your networking needs, simply add more Powerline adapters to expand your network to any room.
- Kit/Single: Kit
- Wireless: No
- Wired Transfer Rate: 1000 Mbps
- Standards and Protocols: “HomePlug AV2, HomePlug AV, IEEE 1901,
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab”
- Interface(s): Gigabit Ethernet Port
- AC Pass Through: No
- Button(s): Pair/Reset button
- LED: Power
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 2.87 W (220 V/50 Hz)
Typical: 2.35 W (220 V/50 Hz)
Standby: 0.64 W (220 V/50 Hz)
- Range: 300 Meters over electrical circuit
- Modulation Technology: OFDM (PLC)
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Encryption: Powerline Security: 128-bit AES
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F ~104F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: Powerline Ethernet Adapter
6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.5000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years