For Gamers, Enthusiasts, and High-Power Users
- PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2
- Incredible PCIe Gen 4×4 NVMe performance
- Low profile graphene aluminum heat spreader
- Slim M.2 2280 form factor
- Includes cloning software
- PS5 Ready
Kingston FURY™ Renegade PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD provides cutting-edge performance in high capacities for gaming and hardware enthusiasts seeking extreme performance for PC builds and upgrades. By leveraging the latest Gen 4×4 NVMe controller and 3D TLC NAND, Kingston FURY Renegade SSD offers blazing speeds for amazing consistency and exceptional gaming experience. From game and application loading times to streaming and capturing, give your system a boost in overall responsiveness.
The slim M.2 form factor combined with a low profile, graphene aluminum heat spreader is optimized for intense usage in gaming rigs, gaming laptops, and motherboards. Kingston FURY Renegade SSD matches the top-tier performance of the Kingston FURY Renegade memory line to produce the ultimate team to keep you at the top of your game
Features / Benefits
- Level up with PCIe 4.0 NVMe – Dominate with cutting-edge Gen 4×4 intense speeds.
- Maximize your motherboard – Powerful slim M.2 form factor to enhance your gaming rig and laptop.
- More space to play – Get all the latest titles and DLC available.
- Low profile graphene aluminium heat spreader – Advanced thermal dissipation keeps your drive cool during intense usage. Brings higher performance to the tightest of spaces in gaming laptops and motherboards.
- PS5 Ready – Gaming SSD installed in PlayStation 5
- Series: Kingston Fury Renegade
- #Hide#Capacity Range: 4000 GB +
- Capacity: 4 TB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- #Hide#Interface Type: PCI Express
- Interface: PCIe 4.0 x4
- Controller: Phison E18
- Read: Up to 7300 MB/s
- Write: Up to 7000 MB/s
- Max Random 4K R/W: 1M / 1M IOPS
- Power Consumption: Idle: 5mW
Read: Max 2.7W
Write: Max 10.2W
- Weight/Dimensions: 9.7g
80 x 22 x 3.5 mm
- Operating Temperatures: 0°C~70°C
- Storage Temperatures: -40°C~85°C
- Vibration Operating: 2.17G Peak
- Vibration Non-operating: 20G Peak
- MTBF: “1,800,000 hours”
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): 4.0PBW
- Additional Features: See Overview / Video
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0600 kg
- Warranty: 5 Years or if the drive exceeds Total Bytes Written (see above)