Eidos-Lite, DDA approved freestanding kiosk based on the ever popular Eidos kiosk style but at reduced price point. Eidos-Lite concentrates on the popular functions we know many customers want, simplifying the kiosk construction and offering minimal additional peripherals options. Eidos-Lite is aimed at offering a low cost standard no frills but reliable 19″ or 21.5″ kiosk. The new design offers customers a great, tried and tested kiosk design with standard functions but at a lower price point.
By standardising on the popular combinations we achieve a simpler kiosk but with the K4B styling and build quality still intact.
Eidos-Lite ca be either Windows, Linux or Android computer driven.
Eidos-Lite has a small footprint of 545mm wide and 460mm deep and can be tucked in anywhere.
With the in-built quality of K4B kiosks Eidos-Lite is good for many years of life without compromise or maintenance.
Eidos design was created by us some years ago and has stood the test of time in popularity and timeless design. Eidos-Lite is no less a design. Based on the original but with a few more updated styling cues, such as a more streamlined display style, slightly chunkier body styling and a reworked base. The body is more of a single piece welded design than the original making it lighter, cheaper and quicker to produce. However, if a customised specification is what you need then the new Eidos-Lite design is easier to customise and the end result will be lower in cost than with the original Eidos.
- Strong sturdy design
- 19″ (5:4) or 21.5″ (16:9) landscape screen
- Windows or Android version
- Celeron or i3 Windows version
- 80mm thermal receipt printer option
- barcode scanner option
- Standard white (gloss or satin) and anthracite grey colours
- wheelchair friendly height
- Wifi standard
- fully vinyl brandable
- antimicrobial finish on touchscreen
- 19″ 5 x 4 screen with multitouch touchscreen
- Choice of computers:
- Windows – Celeron or i3 CPU
- 2.4GHz Wifi and LAN connectivity
- Dimensions: W: 545mm x D: 460 x L: 1166mm
- 96 to 240VAC operation
- Windows 10 Enterprise O/S for Windows computers
- Chip & pin pod. (customer to free issue Chip & Pin unit)
- RFID encoder / reader pod (encoder / reader customer choice)
- barcode / QR code scanner
- 80mm thermal receipt printer