Lightweight USB-C gaming headset with customizable AniMe Matrix display, hi-fi ESS 9281 Quad DAC, MQA, AI Noise-Canceling Mic, compatible with PCs, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch
- Customizable AniMe Matrix displays and Soundwave light effects let you shine in style
- Industry-leading hi-fi ESS 9281 Quad DAC, plus MQA support for impeccably detailed audio
- ASUS Essence drivers and airtight chamber technology for immersive sound
- ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Microphone offers crystal-clear in-game voice communication
- Comfortable and lightweight 310-gram design with ergonomic, fast-cooling D-shaped ear cushions for a perfect fit
- USB-C connector for compatibility with PCs, Macs, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices
Customizable AniMe Matrix Displays
Cutting-edge AniMe Matrix displays on each ear cup feature mini-LEDs that can be programmed to show off your style with custom lighting designs, unique animations and live audio visualizations.
High-Resolution ESS 9281 Quad DAC
The ESS 9281 Quad DAC contains four digital-to-analog converters (DAC) that provide lossless audio processing. There's a DAC for each frequency band – low, mid, high and ultra-high – for clearer sound, and an unparalleled 130 dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR). With ROG Delta S Animate, you can hear every detail and enjoy crisp, clear sound for a true-to-life audio experience.
Built-In MQA Renderer
Master Quality Authenticated (MQA) is an award-winning audio technology that delivers studio-quality sound and reveals every detail of the original recording. The ROG Delta S Animate headset can connect to an MQA core signal, which is used by global streaming service apps such as TIDAL, to complete the final 'unfold' of an MQA music file and provide incredible audio quality.
High SNR in FPS Games
A high signal-to-noise ratio is critical for gaming headsets, especially in FPS games. A higher SNR allows you to precisely pinpoint the origin of enemy footsteps, or hone in on the location of gunfire or explosions on the battlefield. With its ESS 9281 Quad DAC design, ROG Delta S Animate is capable of achieving an unprecedented 130 dB SNR, unrivaled by single DAC headsets.
SUS AI Noise-Canceling Microphone
The ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Microphone (AI Mic) has a dedicated processor that's designed to reduce over 500 million types of background noise while preserving vocal harmonics for crystal-clear in-game voice communication. Common background noises such as chatter, keyboard clatter and mouse clicks are reduced by up to 95%.
The USB-C connector and included USB-C to USB-A adapter cable* provide compatibility with PCs, Macs, PlayStation 4 and 5, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices.
Crafted for Comfort
ROG Delta S Animate is exceptionally lightweight at only 310 grams. Ergonomic D-shaped ear cups closely match the shape of your ears to reduce unnecessary contact areas by up to 20%, and a sloped design provides better comfort and also helps improve sound quality by channeling audio directly into the ear canal, tilting the drivers at a 12 angle.
Instant Control at Your Fingertips
Intuitive control buttons on the ear cup let you instantly control volume, mute the microphone or adjust AniMe Matrix lighting during gameplay.
- Type: Over-ear
- Connector(s): USB-C
- Cable: USB-C cable: 1.5m
USB-A cable: 1m
- Wireless: No
- Noise Management Features : Aiirtight chamber technology
- LED Lighting: Customizable AniMe Matrix displays and Soundwave light effects
- Driver: 50mm Neodymium magnet
- Frequency Response: 20 ~ 40000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Microphone: Yes
- Microphone Details: Unidirectional
AI Noise Cancelling
Frequency Response: 20 ~ 40000 Hz
- Platform Compatability: PC
- #Hide#LED Lighting: Yes
- #Hide#Multi-platform: Yes
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Weight/Dimensions: 310 g
- Accessories: Detachable microphone
ROG Hybrid ear cushion
USB-C to USB-A adapter
- Package Weight: 1.2000 kg
- Package Type: Retail
- Warranty: 2 Years
- #Hide#Interface(s): USB-C / USB-A