Intel H610 (LGA 1700) mic-ATX motherboard with DDR4, PCIe 4.0, dual M.2 slots, Realtek 1 Gb Ethernet, DisplayPort, HDMI, D-Sub, USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, SATA 6 Gbps, COM header, RGB header
- Intel LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel processors
- Comprehensive cooling: PCH heatsink and Fan Xpert 2+
- Ultrafast connectivity: 32Gbps M.2 slot, Realtek 1 Gb Ethernet and USB 3.2 Gen 1
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection
- ASUS Control Center Express (ACCE) for easier IT endpoint management
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 12th Generation Intel processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime H610 provides users and PC DIY builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center Express – server-grade IT management software.
* Lifecycle support, program offering and supply status may vary by region. Please consult your local sales representative for more information.
ASUS Control Center Express is an integrated IT monitoring and management software designed to deploy faster, simplify IT operations and improve productivity with comprehensive control and user-friendly functions. ASUS Control Center Express is compatible with over 100 ASUS motherboards to provide a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business needs.
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime H610 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work to maximize productivity.
The renowned ASUS UEFI BIOS provides everything you need to configure, tweak and tune your system. It offers intelligently simplified options for PC DIY beginners, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
Prime H610 series are engineered with heatsink and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
Prime H610 series are built to handle the additional cores and increased bandwidth of 12th Generation Intel processors. ASUS H610 motherboards provide all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
Prime H610 series adds the nuanced details that improve every experience, exclusive codecs that improve audio quality let you customize your system to create a uniquely personal look.
For more information please click here.
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: Micro ATX
- Socket: Intel 1700
- Chipset: Intel H610
- #Hide#DDR Type: DDR4
- CPU Support: Click here for CPU support
- RAM Technology: DDR4 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 2 x DIMM
- RAM Speeds: Up to 32000 MHz
- Maximum Memory: 64GB
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics*
*Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types
- Graphics Ports: 1 x VGA
1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort
- PCI/PCI Express: 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16
1 x PCIe 3.0 x1
- Storage: 4 x SATA III
2 x M.2 (2242/2260/2280) – PCIe
- Wireless: –
- LAN: GB LAN
- Audio: Realtek 7.1 Surround Sound High Definition Audio CODEC
- USB Ports Supported: “4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A (2 at back, 2 at mid-board)
6 x USB 2.0 (2 at back, 4 at mid-board)”
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A
2 x USB 2.0
1 x DisplayPort
1 x D-Sub
1 x HDMI
1 x Realtek 1Gb Ethernet
3 x Audio jacks
1 x PS/2 Keyboard
1 x PS/2 Mouse
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x 4-pin CPU Fan
2 x 4-pin Chassis Fan
1 x 24-pin Main
1 x 8-pin +12V
2 x M.2 (Key M)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s
1 x USB 3.2 Gen1
2 x USB 2.0
1 x RGB
1 x Clear CMOS
1 x Front Panel Audio
1 x COM Port
- .: 1 x S/PDIF Out
1 x Speaker
1 x SPI TPM (14-1pin)
1 x 10-1 pin System Panel
- Accessories: 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cables
1 x I/O Shield
1 x M.2 SSD screw package
1 x Support DVD
1 x User guide
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Weight: 0.0000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#M.2 Slot(s): Yes (M.2)
- #Hide#No. LAN Ports: 1 x LAN
- #Hide#Max LAN Speed: GB LAN