ASUS GeForce® GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 low profile graphics card for HTPC build (with I/O port brackets)
- Space-efficient single-slot design GT1030’s single-slot design doesn’t block neighboring PCIe slots, maximising expansion flexibility, and the small size offers great compatibility with smaller chassis.
- Industry-Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- GPU Tweak II makes performance tweaking easier and more visual than ever with an intuitive, all-new UI.
Graphics galore for everyone!
ASUS GeForce® GT1030’s single-slot design doesn’t block neighboring PCIe slots, maximising expansion flexibility, and the small size offers great compatibility with smaller chassis. Exclusive Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II components for superior stability. It also has GPU Tweak II for intuitive performance tweaking.
Space-efficient single-slot design
The slimline cooling fan and single-slot design means that GT1030 doesn’t block neighboring PCI Express slots, maximising your ability to fit additional expansion cards. The small size also offers great compatibility with a wide variety of smaller chassis, so you can build in whatever form is best for your needs.
Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II
Premium quality and the best reliability
ASUS graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-first 100% automated production process, and feature premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
GPU Tweak II
Tweak Till Your Heart's Content
Redesigned with an intuitive, all-new UI, GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximises system performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically.
One-click Performance Up
– Visual effects: Boost your performance by turning off windows visual effects.
– System Services: Automatically or manually turn off windows services or process.
– Memory Defragmentation: Re-arrange & free your system memory without closing any processes.
NVIDIA® Adaptive V-Sync
Get more than just faster frame rates. Get ultra-smooth gaming every time with NVIDIA® gaming innovation Adaptive Vertical Sync. This technology dynamically adjusts vsync to current frame rates for maximum playability.
NVIDIA® PhysX™ Ready
Play games with advanced effects such as blazing explosions and lifelike characters with 10X faster switching between graphics and physics processing, enabling more complex effects to be rendered in real time.
DirectX® 12 GPU-accelerated tessellation allows more detailed geometry to be packed into a scene, allowing characters to be rendered with cinema-quality detail.
- Chipset Manufacturer: Nvidia
- Interface: PCI Express 3.0
- Graphics Chipset: Nvidia GT 1030
- Memory Size: 2GB
- Memory Type: DDR5
- Memory Interface: 64-bit
- Core Clock: OC Mode:
Base Clock: 1266 MHz
Boost Clock: 1506 MHz
Base Clock: 1228 MHz
Boost Clock: 1468 MHz
- Memory Clock: 6008 MHz
- CUDA Cores / Stream Processors: 384 CUDA Cores
- Outputs: 1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Resolution: Digital Max Resolution: 7680 x 4320
- DirectX Support: DirectX 12
- Multi-GPU Support: None
- Max Display Support: 2
- Cooling: Slimline cooling fan
- PSU Requirements: 300W
- Connectors Required: –
- Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
- Features: See Overview
- Dimensions: 16.9 x 6.9 x 2.1 cm
- Slot Size: 1 Slot
- Package Type: Retail
- #Hide#Low Profile: Yes (Low Profile)
- #Hide#HDMI: Yes (HDMI)
- #Hide#DisplayPort: Yes (DisplayPort)
- Package Weight: 0.3900 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years