XPG GAMMIX S70 BLADE PCIe Gen4x4 M.2 2280 Solid State Drive
- Speed Ahead with PCIe 4.0
- Cool in the Heat of Battle
- Perfect for Compact and Thin Devices
- Works with PS5
- Compliant with NVMe 1.4
- Boosting Your Performance
- The Ultimate Game Cache
- Security and Integrity
- 5-Year Warranty
Speed Ahead with PCIe 4.0
With the latest PCIe Gen4 interface, the GAMMIX S70 BLADE will help you dominate the competition with sequential read/write performance of up to 7400/6600/MB per second. That's up to two times faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs! For ease of use, it's backward compatible with PCIe 3.0.
Perfect for Compact and Thin Devices
Featuring a M.2 2280 form factor, the GAMMIX S70 BLADE is perfect for laptops and thinner devices, giving you the performance you need regardless of space constraints.
Works with PS5
Got a PS5 and need more capacity? The GAMMIX S70 BLADE is your answer. Plug one into your PS5 and enjoy better, smoother performance over the built-in storage.
*According to the announcement from Sony Interactive Entertainment Co., Ltd., even if the continuous reading and writing speed is higher than the official standard, not all in-game performance features will match the built-in solid state drive of the PS5 console.
**Under the operating environment of the PS5, the sequential read speed of both 1TB and 2TB models measured at 6100MB/s.
***Learn more about PS5 compatibility with this link.
Made to Perform
- Compliant with NVMe 1.4
- Higher capacities and enhanced efficiency and durability with 3D NAND Flash
- M.2 2280 specification: supports the latest generation PCIe 4.0 platform
- Perfect for avid gamers, overclockers, and PC enthusiasts
Boosting Your Performance
In combination with Dynamic SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer, the GAMMIX S70 BLADE gives you a performance boost for video editing, rendering, and gaming.
The Ultimate Game Cache
Equipped with 3D NAND Flash memory, the S70 BLADE offers capacities of up to 4TB. What's more, with error correcting and protection technologies, it comes with a high Total Bytes Written (TBW) rating for excellent durability and longevity.
Security and Integrity
On top of its core performance characteristics, the S70 BLADE supports LDPC error correcting code technology to detect and fix a comprehensive range of data errors for accurate data transmissions. In addition, with End-to-End (E2E) Data Protection, RAID Engine support, and AES 256-bit Encryption, the S70 BLADE ensures data security and integrity.
For peace of mind, the GAMMIX S70 BLADE comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Series: ADATA XPG GAMMIX S70 Blade
- #Hide#Capacity Range: 4000 GB +
- Capacity: 4 TB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- #Hide#Interface Type: PCI Express
- Interface: PCIe 4.0 x4
- Read: “Up to 7,400MB/s
PS5 Seq. Read: 6300MB/s”
- Write: “Up to 6,600MB/s”
- Max Random 4K R/W: 750K / 750K IOPS
- Weight/Dimensions: 7g
80 x 22 x 3.3mm (no heatsink)
- Operating Temperatures: 0°C~70°C
- Storage Temperatures: -40°C~85°C
- Shock Resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
- MTBF: “2,000,000 hours”
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): 2960TB
- Additional Features: See Overview / Video
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0350 kg
- Warranty: 5 Years or if the drive exceeds Total Bytes Written (see above)