The Wall range of flat touchscreen PCs offers great kiosk performance in a thin and stylish package and with four screen sizes. This model of Wall kiosk screen size is 21.5″, offering tablet-style convenience but with larger screens.
The Wall range is great for digital signage, information providing or check-in as required. All versions can be Android-powered or windows PC powered as required. The Wall range is not just a range of standard bought-in monitors with a PC bolted on, but designed and manufactured completely by us in the UK to be more stylish than others and slimmer with more options available and reliability built in.
QR code scanners, RFID readers etc can be easily be accommodated in the peripheral port as required.
- Designed as longlife large-sized “tablet”
- Chip & pin, barcode scanners easily fitted
- brand-able front panel
- 2.4 / 5.8 GHz wifi as standard
- Powerful computer range including Android version
- Wall mount plus 2 x desk top mounting options and free-standing
- no need for “tablet holder”
- Dimensions: 21.5″ screen size
- Dimensions: 23.8″ screen size
- 3 methods of mounting, wall, desk with stand, desk no stand (low angle)
- K4B Mini-ION microcomputer (Celeron, i3, i5 and Android versions))
- pod docking port for scanner, chip&pin, RFID units
- 2.4/5.8GHz Wifi and LAN connectivity
- Hidden exterior USB and LAN sockets
The Wall range is mainly aimed at the large market for large size touchscreen kiosks for doctors surgeries, hotels, gyms etc where information or logging in or visitor reception is the reason for the kiosk. However, the Wall range does have a “pod” option for other add-ons like barcode scanners, RFID readers or Chip and pin PEDS. Either one pod or two can be used as required.