AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Boost Wi-Fi Coverage – Eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones with powerful Wi-Fi.
- AC750 Dual-Band Wi-Fi – Simultaneous 300 Mbps on 2.4GHz + 433 Mbps on 5GHz
- Fast Ethernet port – Act as a wireless adapter to connect a wired device to your network
- Intelligent Signal Light – Help to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength
- AP Mode – Create a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capability
- TP-Link Tether App – Easily access and manage your network using any iOS or Android mobile device
- Ultimate Compatibility – Extend the range of any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
Keep the Whole Home Connected
RE230 wirelessly connects to your Wi-Fi router, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can't reach on its own. With speeds of up to 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 433 Mbps on 5 GHz, put strong, fast Wi-Fi in every room and say goodbye to dead zones.
OneMesh is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for seamless whole-home coverage. Just connect a OneMesh range extender to a OneMesh router. No more searching around for a stable connection.
- Smart Roaming – Uninterrupted streaming when moving around your home Extender
- One Wi-Fi Name – No more switching Wi-Fi network names
- Easy Creation – OneMesh Router + OneMesh Range Extender
- Unified Management – Manage the whole unified network all in one Tether app
Enjoy a Mesh Network with Your Existing Router
Want a Mesh network? Hesitate on whether to replace your existing router and buy a Mesh set?
TP-Link OneMesh resolves your dilemma.
1. Update your existing TP-Link router's firmware to OneMesh version-no need to replace it.2Connect the RE230 to the router.3Enjoy the Mesh network.
Secure One-Touch Connection for Easy Setup
Step 1: Simply press the WPS button on your router and, within 2 minutes, the WPS button on RE230 to connect to the network.
Step 2: Once connected, place RE230 to the best location-without reconfiguration.
Find the Best Location with the Smart Signal Indicator
The smart signal indicator lets you see signal strength from the existing router at a glance. Easily to find the best place to position your range extender to extend your Wi-Fi.
Feature-Rich App for Control in Your Hands
Set up and manage your Wi-Fi through the TP-Link Tether app from your smartphone (Android, iOS), including TP-Link routers and range extenders.
- Primary Function: Range Extender
- #Hide#Access Point Mode: Yes (Access Point Mode)
- #Hide#Range Extender Mode: Yes (Range Extender Mode)
- Dual Band: Yes (Dual Band)
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 433 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100 Mbps
- Interface(s): 1 x 10/100M Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- Wireless Standards: “IEEE802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b”
- Button(s): “WPS Button, Reset Button”
- Power Supply: Wall plug
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 124 x 69 x 52 mm
- Weatherproof: No
- Frequency: 5GHz: 433 Mbps
2.4GHz: 300 Mpbs
- Reception Sensitivity: 5GHz:
11a 6Mbps:-91dBm@10% PER
11a 54Mbps: -74dBm@10% PER
11ac HT20 mcs8: -68dBm@10% PER
11ac HT40 mcs9: -63dBm@10% PER
11ac HT80 mcs9: -59dBm@10% PER
11g 54M: -79dBm@10% PER
11n HT20 mcs7: -77dBm@10% PER
11n HT40 mcs7: -74dBm@10% PER
- Wireless Modes: Range Extender/Access Point
- Wireless Functions: Wireless Statistic
Concurrent Mode boost both 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi band
Domain Login Function
- Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP
WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Management: Tether app
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Environment (°C): Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~122°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender RE230
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.2300 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years