Category 6 cable, commonly referred to as Cat-6, is a cable standard for Gigabit Ethernet and other network protocols that are backward compatible with the Category 5/5e and Category 3 cable standards.
- Compared with Cat-5 and Cat-5e, Cat-6 features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise.
- The cable standard provides performance of up to 250 MHz.
- UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair)
- CAT 6
- 24 AWG Bare copper cores
- 4P Patch Type CM (UL) CMH
- ISO/IEC 11801 & EN 50288 & TIA/EIA-563-B.2-1 ETL/3P VERIFIED
- Type: Cat6 Patch Cable
- Length: 2 Metres
- Connector(s): CAT6
- Colour: White
- Additional Features: UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair)
24 AWG Bare copper cores
4P Patch Type CM (UL) CMH
ISO/IEC 11801 & EN 50288 & TIA/EIA-563-B.2-1 ETL/3P VERIFIED
- Package Weight: 0.0550 kg
- Warranty: 1 Year