CORSAIR RM750x Series fully modular power supplies with EPS12V connectors are built with the highest quality components to deliver 80 PLUS Gold efficient power to your PC, with virtually silent operation.
- Fully Modular: Only connect the cables your system needs, making clean and tidy builds easier.
- 135mm Magnetic Levitation Fan: Utilizes a magnetic levitation bearing and custom engineered rotors for high performance, low noise, and superior reliability.
- EPS12V Connector: For wide compatibility with modern graphics cards and motherboards.
- 100% All Japanese 105°C Capacitors: Premium internal components ensure unwavering power delivery and long-term reliability
- Modern Standby Compatible: Extremely fast wake-from-sleep times and better low-load efficiency
- 80 PLUS Gold Certified: High efficiency operation for lower power consumption, less noise, and cooler temperatures.
- Zero RPM Fan Mode: At low and medium loads the cooling fan switches off entirely for near-silent operation
- Resonant LLC Topology with DC-to-DC Conversion: Provides clean, consistent power, reduces coil whine for quieter operation, and enables use of more energy efficient sleep states.
- Ten-Year Warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds
Magnetic Levitation Cooling Meets High Efficiency
CORSAIR RMx Series fully modular power supplies are built with the highest quality components to deliver 80 PLUS Gold efficient power to your PC with the cooling power of potent Magnetic Levitation fans.
135mm Magnetic Levitation Fan
Utilizes a magnetic levitation bearing and custom engineered rotors for high performance, low bearing noise, and superior reliability.
With upwards of 90% peak efficiency, RMx produces less noise and less heat, which means less time worrying and more time gaming.
Fully Modular With Multiple EPS12V Connectors
Completely modular cables means you only connect the cables your system needs, and the wide range of included cables adds broad compatibility with modern graphics cards and motherboards.
Also compatible with the 12-pin GPU Power Cable for the hottest new GPUs.
Zero RPM Fan Mode
At low and medium loads the cooling fan switches off entirely for near-silent operation, but once the action picks up, the fan activates, ensuring critical component temps stay in check.
Technology And Reliability
For consistent, reliable power and superb electrical performance, each RMx Series power supply features a robust resonant LLC topology with DC-DC conversion, and 105°C rated 100% Japanese capacitors. With precise timings, RMx supports Microsoft Modern Standby, ensuring extremely fast wake-from-sleep times and better low-load efficiency.
The Cybenetics organization measures efficiency and noise levels across the PSU’s entire operational range, using more than 1,450 different load combinations.
The "Gold" efficiency rating is defined as ≥87% to <91% (depending on input voltage).
The "A-" noise level test is measured in those same configurations to be ≥25 dBA & <30 dBA under noise data averaging.
Ten-year warranty backed by the CORSAIR global technical support team.
- Form Factor: ATX
- Series: Corsair Enthusiast RMx
- Modular: Fully Modular
- Compatability: ATX12V v2.4 & EPS12V
- #Hide#Wattage Range: 700 – 760W
- Wattage: 750 W
- Connectors: 2 x 4+4-pin CPU +12V (EPS)
4 x 4-pin Molex
2 x 6+2-pin PCIe
10 x SATA
- Rail Design: Single Rail
- AC Input: 100 – 240V
- Fan Type: 135mm
- Fan Bearing: Magnetic Levitation Bearing
- 80+ Certification: 80+ Gold
- Efficiency: Upwards of 90% peak efficiency
- MTBF: “100,000 hours”
- Protection: Over Voltage
- Features: See Overview
- Weight/Dimensions: 1.5 kg
150 x 86 x 160 mm
- Package Weight: 3.5540 kg
- Warranty: 10 Years